Riverside Arts Center is a multi-purpose cultural arts venue providing performance, exhibit, studio and reception space for artists and arts and cultural organizations. If you are interested in using any of the various spaces at Riverside Arts Center for your creative endeavors, please review our rental rates document and reach out to us through the contact page.
1. Theater and Theater Lobby (Main RAC Entrance)
There is a dressing room and storage space at the back of the stage. Additional 25 folding chairs are available to setup in front of the riser seats.
2. Gallery (Main RAC Entrance)
We have 10 wall sections for hanging artwork. Several pedestals for 3D work.
3. Rehearsal Studios (Main RAC Entrance)
Studio One is available for small events, classes and various rehearsals.
Studio size: 42′ x 19′
4. RAC Off-Center (Ground Level)
Off-Center Workroom (kitchen): 15′ x 11′ (not pictured, but also used)
5. Dance Studio (2nd Floor of the Off Center)
Dance Studio Floor Space: 39′ x 33′
6. Art Studios (2nd Floor of Off Center, next to Dance Studio)
Artists have access via the elevator and staircase. Note: No art studios available at ths time.