Riverside Arts Center in Ypsilanti, MI, is seeking a part-time Outreach Manager. The Outreach Manager plans and oversees fundraising and community events for Riverside Arts Center. The ideal candidate will have experience planning events, fundraising event experience a plus, with working knowledge of the visual and performing arts. This start-up position is perfect for someone who is analytical, a self-starter, creative, and enjoys working with a wide range of people from varied and diverse backgrounds.
Fundraising Event Planning
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, plan annual fundraising and community events that meet fundraising goals established in the budget.
- Support efforts to identify, cultivate, solicit, and acknowledge current and prospective individual donors.
- Recruit, train, and supervise an active and robust volunteer fundraising team.
- Establish a network of community contacts that help to promote Riverside Arts Center.
- Prepare and distribute a monthly newsletter.
- Contribute to social media presence building awareness to and engagement with the organization by publishing creative, relevant, and consistent content.
Flexible schedule with evening and weekend hours. Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.
If interested, please use the form below, attach a cover letter and resume or send to: info[at]riversidearts.org