- This event has passed.
Community Inspired Action
April 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every month that begins at 10:00am on day Second of the month, repeating until May 31, 2019
This is an ever-changing, ever-growing project that is very much a work in progress. Come be part of the creation and evolution of this new endeavor!
How we create change:
- We speak and write and share in order to change the narrative, knowing that new narratives lead to paradigm shifts
- We challenge the status quo by speaking our truth and living our authentic lives
- We empower the historically marginalized to create our future through their vision. We stand to lift up the voice of the voiceless; people of color, indigenous peoples, LGBTQ, and women.
- We support and inspire each other to take action together with the broader community to build on powerful social justice work already happening. We ignite additional action as needed.
- We hold a space for being, for embracing the unknown, for listening, for uplifting, for loving
“To hope is to gamble. It’s to bet on your futures, on your desires, on the possibility that an open heart and uncertainty is better than gloom and safety. To hope is dangerous, and yet it is the opposite of fear, for to live is to risk.” -Rebecca Solnit