Riverside Art Center supports the creative community by offering affordable spaces for events, classes, performances and more.
THEATER & LOBBY
The theater at the Riverside Arts Center (RAC) can be rented for theater, music, dance, and other performances and arts-related events. In addition to the theater itself, unless otherwise specified, the rental includes use of the lobby, box office, dressing room and backstage area.
- Theater Stage: 28’x22’x1.5′
- Seating: 115 fixed seats on risers + 25 folding chairs to set up in front of riser seats.
- Lobby: 41’x28′
- 60’x50′ (3000 sq ft)
- Approx 2600 sq ft of open floor space
- 10 walls for hanging artwork
- Pedestals for 3D work
OFF Center (Ground Level)
- Approx 39’x36′
- Huron Street windows
- Kitchen/Workroom: 15’x11′
- Natural light with windows over Huron St.
- Waiting Area: 34’x14′
- Wood Floors
- Windows with view to Huron St
- Windows to the north over parking lot
Art STUDIOs (currently all rented)
- 5 Studios ranging from 120-150 sq ft
- White wood and brick walls
- Gray concrete floors
- Overhead lights, heat & AC shared
- Each with locking doors
- Safety paint cabinet & work sink
- Access to elevator & stairs
- Shared office space